Notable tracks include Linger by the Cranberries (from their debut album Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?), ever-present radio hits such as Walking in my Shoes by Depeche Mode, Everything Changes by Take That and Meat Loaf's declaration of dedication with a single stipulation (which was also featured on the very first music cassette I received from overseas, lovingly recorded by my Kansas-based pen pal).
Enjoy the music and have a shiny happy week!
01. Aerosmith - Livin' on the Edge
02. Nirvana - Dumb
03. Duran Duran - Ordinary World
04. Snow - Informer
05. The Cranberries - Linger
06. Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)
07. U2 - Numb
08. Take That - Everything Changes
09. Depeche Mode - Walking in my Shoes
10. Aphex Twin - On
YouTube videos come and go. Please help me keep the playlists from the 10 tracks series up and running, and report any broken links or removed videos. Thank you for your help!